Florida Indoor Air offers comprehensive repair and maintenance service on all
brands of residential and light commercial air-conditioning and heating systems,
heat energy recovery units, and indoor air quality equipment.
The best way to protect and lengthen the life of any air conditioning and heating
system is to make sure it is serviced annually. Regular service on your unit will
also maintain its energy usage within it design parameters, which will minimize
your electric bill. What items should your air conditioning professional check on
an annual basis?
Our motto is service you can afford. Therefore, we do not advocate a semi-annual
20 point or 30 point inspection. We check annually the really important items that
can affect the life and efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system.
Over time, having your system serviced annually should pay dividends, not cost you money.
- Refrigerant level
- Condition of condensing coils (outside with compressor) – may require cleaning
- Condition of evaporator coils (inside with fan) for dust and grime
buildup – may require cleaning
- Thermostat for proper operation and calibration
- Temperature splits (difference in temperature of air entering the return
air vent versus temperature of air exiting from supply vents)
- Drain line and condensation drip pan for proper drainage
home about us products
service faq contact us